“The people who know their God shall stand firm and take action.” – Daniel 11:32, ESV
This verse gives us an important charge: to take action. While many Alaskans have an inclination to get involved, they’re oftentimes unsure of how and where to start. This is why community impact teams are so important — because they provide structure and direction for those who care deeply about our nation and our state.
Community Impact Teams are fellowship-based action groups that focus on changing culture through relationships, civic duty, and community service. Members of community impact teams:
- facilitate voter registration drives
- distribute important educational materials to those in their communities
- volunteer at community events
- help to organize rallies and make phone calls when needed
- pray and encourage legislators, city council members, and other elected officials in our state
- much, much more
If you’re interested in having a community impact team at your church or in your community, please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch with you within 48 hours.