Among other things, the Equality Act would:
- Punish religious employers, like Christian schools, if they don’t hire LGBT staff;
- Force churches to abandon Biblical teaching on human sexuality;
- Allow men who identify as women to compete in women’s sports;
- Remove conscience protections for pro-life doctors and nurses;
- Punish faith-based charities for their core religious beliefs about human dignity and marriage;
- Open up women’s shelters, bathrooms, changing areas, and showers to the opposite sex;
- Shut down religious foster care and adoption groups if such agencies seek to exclusively place children in homes with a mother & father;
- Force doctors to remove healthy body parts from those who want gender-reassignment surgery;
- Forbid religious individuals & organizations from invoking the Religious Freedom Restoration Act
Sorry, In-Person registration is full.
To register for our Zoom teleconference, fill out the form below or call 907.317.7268
Alaska Family Council, a pro-family, public policy ministry, is hosting this complimentary Pastor Reception for faith leaders to equip themselves and their congregations on how to respond Biblically to the threats posed by The Equality Act. Appetizers and drinks will be provided.